The ROFU 2435 Electric Strike is designed with adaptability and heavy-duty use in a cylindrical or mortise lockset. Its versatility as an electric strike comes from the five faceplates it can switch out to accommodate nearly any wood, hollow metal or aluminum door jamb. Additionally, the Rofu 2435 is field reversible and can be set to fail-safe or fail-secure with the adjustment of two exterior screws and optionally able to be outfitted with a monitoring indicator of the lockset’s current locking position.
- Complete with five Reversible Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Face Plates
- For Wood, Hollow Metal or Aluminum Jambs
- For Cylindrical, Mortise Locks or Mortise Exit Device
- Tested to exceed 1500 lbs holding-force
- Non Handed
- Fail Safe/Fail Secure (adjustable by two exterior screws)
- Adjustable Dead Latch Ramp
- Adjustable Deadbolt Opening
- CE and RoHS Compliant
|Operating Voltage:||12 VDC or 24 VDC|
|Current Draw:||250mA/12V DC, 150mA/24V DC|
|Operating Temperature:||14°F ~ 113°F|
|Latch Throw:||1″ Maximum with 1/8″ door gap|
To place your order for a ROFU 2435 Electric Strike or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.