The ROFU 8011-002 Single Door Double Monitored Magnetic Door Lock is a magnetic door lock featuring 1,200 lbs of static holding force and sensor-monitoring.
- Holding Force: 1200lbs
- 12/24V DC
- No residual magnetism
- Available in US28 or US40
- Mounting Hardware included with each unit, for out-swinging doors
- Optional brackets required for in-swinging doors and special installations can be found in accessories.
- Bond Sensor: Built in hall effect crystal affected by door position, voltage input and magnetic field strength
- Door Status: Reed switch imbedded into the magnetic block works with a permanent magnet in the armature plate to provide true secondary door status. This DS is not fed through the PCB and does not require power to send the door status
- LED: Bi-Colored Red/Green door status is attached to magnet housing which works with Bond Sensor
- Model 8011-002-TD (re-lock time delay) is available at an additional cost
|Specifications:||415 mA @ 12V DC / 215 mA @ 24V DC|
|Fail Safe:||Releases instantly when power is disconnected|
|Fail Alarm:||May be released upon activation of fire alarm|
|Housing:||Attractive, heavy duty anodized extruded aluminum housing, no need for a cover|
To place your order for a ROFU 8011-002 Single Door Double Monitored Magnetic Door Lock, or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.