The ROFU 8612-LC Series Magnetic Single Door Lock represents an electronic access control solution that makes use of a patented design mounting plate that slides into housing on the lock itself. The ROFU 8612-LC’s heavy-duty housing allow for a balanced installation.
- 1200 lbs of holding force
- 12/24 VDC Selectable with the movement of jumpers
- 500 mA @ 12VDC / 250 mA @ 24VDC
- Magnet: 10-1/2″(L) x 2-13/16″ (H) x 1-9/16″(W)
- Armature Plate: 7-1/4″(L) x 2-7/16″(H) x 5/8″(W)
- Easy Installation: Versatile mounting bracket for new and existing doors and frames
- Fail Safe: Releases instantly when power is disconnected. No residual magnetism.
- Fail Alarm: may be released upon activation of fire alarm.
- Housing: Attractive, heavy-duty, anodized extruded aluminum
- Mounting hardware included with unit for out-swinging doors. Optional Z-Bracket required for inswinging doors.
- Lifetime Warranty
To place an order for the ROFU 8612-LC Series Magnetic Single Door Lock or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications and Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.