The Sargent & Greenleaf Arm·A·Dor Secure Panic Hardware combines an UL listed panic-rated exit device with 3-hour fire-rating. The Arm-A-Dor meets the requirements for NFPA 101® Life Safety code, Florida Dade County hurricane-resistance Additionally, the Arm-A-Dor® secure panic hardware offers solid security and high-standard code compliance all while keeping intruders out and life-saving security within.
Applications for the Sargent and Greenleaf Arm-A-Dor® Panic Hardware exit device include usages in commercial and warehouse facilities or anywhere where loss prevention is a need.
- Many commercial, industrial and institutional applications.
- Surface mounted for ease of installation and suitability for a wide range of applications
- Offers locking bar protection for security from the outside
- Single motion egress capable
- For exit-only doors; Cannot be unlocked from the outside
- All models are US28 finish
- Can be mounted left-hand or right-hand.
- Deadbolt locking bar members extend 1-1/2″ over frame on each side
- Automatic or manual relocking models
- Alarm operated with a variety of standard or interchangeable core mortise cylinder
- Optional remote switch operates timed delay egress systems with cameras or other alarms
- Compatible with time delay access products
- Weather and water resistant
- UL listed
- UL10B, UL10C, UBC 7-2, and UL305 (Panic-Rated and Fire Exit Hardware – US and Canada)
- Dade County (Florida) Product Control Approved No. 96-1127.02 (Hurricane)
- Conforms to NFPA 101® Life Safety Code, ICC A117.1 section 404.2.6
- ANSI 156.3
- City of New York, Dept. of Buildings, MEA 292-96-E
- Battery operated – approx. 1 year life; two 9V batteries included
- Low battery audible warning signal
- Loud alarm, 2 piezo horns; 95 db @ 10ft.
- Tamper Alarm
- Nuisance Alarm
- Optional AC adapter with battery back-up
- Re-arm reminder feature
- Retrofit or new construction work
- One size fits doors 36″ to 48″ wide
- No special door preparation
- Works on any door and frame
- Shipped with all required hardware for standard single door applications
- Double-door applications work on fixed or removable center mullions, or without mullions
Sargent and Greenleaf Arm·A·Doo Panic Hardware Installatiom
To place your order for a Sargent and Greenleaf® Panic Hardware, stocked at IDN, or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.