The Sargent and Greenleaf Spartan Pivotbolt Electronic Safe Lock is a reliable motor-actuated, deadlock bolt for application in safes. The Spartan™ PivotBolt™ can be installed for all handings and is reversible without any alterations. The Spartan PivotBolt can programmed with up to 1,000,000 codes for access and is mountable for almost any other standard Sargent and Greenleaf mechanical and electronic safe locks. Programming can be done from the keypad and no special programming tools are required.
Specifications & Features:
- Simple, 2-user lock
- Manager can add, delete, or temporarily enable or disable the 2nd user code at any time
- Optional MRC (Management Reset Code)
- Two-year warranty
- Lock bolt relock verification signal (double beep/LED flash)
- Tested to 10,000 openings on a single Duracell® 9-volt alkaline battery
- Low battery signal
- Beeper volume toggle
- Uses motorized bolt-blocking technology; not shock-susceptible solenoids
- Reliable, secure motor actuated locking mechanism
- 1,000,000 codes to choose from
- Field programmable (via keypad)
- One master code, One user code
- Penalty lockout feature shuts the lock down for ten minutes after five incorrect codes are entered
- All programming is accomplished via the keypad; no special programming tools required
- Deadlocking, motor-blocked bolt withstands over 225 lbs. of end and side pressure
- Retrofits most Sargent and Greenleaf safe locks
- Field-reversible; can be mounted RH, LH, VU, and VD with no alterations
- Low profile keypad is only 1″ (25.4 mm) high, and is 3-3/4” (9.5 cm) in diameter
To place your order for a Sargent and Greenleaf Spartan PivotBolt or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.