Introducing the new Schlage L909x electrified mortise lock, an electrified mortise lockset that offers universal input voltage (accepts 12V or 24V DC), and user selectable fail safe/fail secure (flipping a switch on the lock case changes between EL and EU mode).
- Low maximum current draw at 0.4 amps allows multiple locks on a single power supply
- Low holding current at 0.01 amps produces minimal heat, eliminating “hot levers” in electrically locking applications and allowing reliable operation even in poorly ventilated wood doors.
- All new Rx Switch monitors the inside lever with enhanced detection level that balances security with lever sensitivity
- Standard Allegion Connect quick-connect Molex system offered, however it can be cut off if traditional wiring splicing is preferred
- UL Listed for 3-hour fire door
- No Cylinders:
- L9090: Outside Lever EL/EU
- L9091: Both Levers EL/EU
- Outside Cylinder:
- L9092: Outside Lever EL/EU*
- L9093: Both levers EL/EU
- Inside and Outside Cylinders:
- L9094: Outside Lever EL/EU
- L9095: Both Levers EL/EU*
*L9092 replaces L9080EL/EU. L9095 replaces L9082EL/EU
To place your order for a Schlage L909x Electrified Mortise Lock or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kathleen Kempf is the Marketing Manager at IDN-H. Hoffman.