The Schlage LE Series wireless mortise lock is designed for extending an electronic access control via wireless ENGAGE™ technology. Facilities can benefit from the enhanced security, efficiency, and convenience of upgrading to electronic credentials.
- Designed to be easily installed, connect, manage, and use for perimeter and interior door applications
- Suites with mechanical L Series with 31 levers and 2 knobs
- Weather-resistant design for use on perimeter doors
- MS mortise with indicator, MB mortise with push button, and MD mortise deadbolt available to configure applications for storeroom, privacy, apartment, and office
- Lever handing is field changeable on most styles.
- Innovative integrated door position switch requires no additional door prep1
- Built-in Bluetooth® enables wireless configuration from smart phones and tablets
- Built-in Wi-Fi® enables automatic daily updates sent directly from host software
- Enables networked real-time communication with the ENGAGE Gateway and software alliances
- Up to 2 years of battery life
- ANSI/BHMA A156.25 (indoor/outdoor), ANSI/BHMA Grade 1, UL 294, ULC S319, UL10C (3-hour fire rated), FCC Part 15, ADA, RoHS, FL3905, FL12400 and FL14482
|Users||Up to 5,0001|
|Audits||Up to 2,0002|
|Credential verification time||≤ 1 second3|
|Visual communications||Exterior LED (red, amber, green); Interior LED (red, green)|
|Audible communications||Audible indicator (field configurable)|
|Gateway communication range||Up to 30’ in typical building environments. A detailed site survey is recommended. Reference ENGAGE TM Gateway Data Sheet for additional detail.|
|Wake-Up on Radio||Responds to command from host in less than 5 seconds when linked to ENGAGE Gateway (requires alliance member software)|
|Data rate:||54 Mbps via Wi-Fi|
|Battery life||Up to 2 yrs with 4 AA batteries 4|
|Operating temperature||Exterior: -31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
Interior: 32° to 120°F (0° to 49°C) (battery)
|Operating humidity||0 – 100% non-condensing|
|Certifications||ANSI/BHMA A156.25-2013 (Indoor/Outdoor), ANSI/BHMA A156.13-2012, Series 1000, Grade 1, UL 294, ULC S319, UL10C (3-hour fire rated), FCC Part 15, IC RSS-210, ADA, RoHS, ICC ANSI A117.1, FL3905,FL12400 and FL14482|
||Available status signals:
LE wireless locks offer connectivity options to fit any size budget or business.
|1 Maximum database storage capacity of lock. Can vary by access control software database capacity when linked with an ENGAGE Gateway RS-485 to ACP.
2 Maximum audit storage capacity of lock. Can vary by access control software audit storage capacity when linked with an ENGAGE Gateway RS-485 to ACP.
3 Response time does not include latency time of host when linked with an ENGAGE Gateway or when using
|4 Assuming indoor application, 13.56 MHz CSN credential, 80 actuations, interior LED disabled and one Wi-Fi
update per day.
5 Consult your access control software provider for specific scope of support.
6 Software indicates lock/unlock status based on sequence of events.
7 Daily update will occur within 24 hours as scheduled by the host.
To place an order for a Schlage LE Series Wireless Mortise Lock or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications and Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.