Schlage NDE Series Wireless Lock with ENGAGE™ Technology
- Electronic lock and credential management designed for interior doors.
- Flexible and scalable system easily fits nearly any building, space or budget.
- Easily accommodates future expansion and reconfiguration.
- Users gain access using compatible smartcards or smartphones including aptiQ™ andaptiQmobile™
- Works well in both new installations or retrofit applications.
- Cloud-based mobile and web apps simplify lock and credential management and provide history reports and diagnostics.
- Schlage NDE wireless locks fit a standard cylindrical door prep, no need to drill any additional holes or run wires to each opening.
- Installation time is approximately 15 minutes per lock, using only a Phillips screwdriver.
- NDE locks are Wi-Fi enabled out of the box.
- Runs on four standard AA batteries; battery life is up to two years with normal use.
- NDE series wireless locks are available in a variety of finishes and lever styles to complement building décor.
- NDE series wireless locks are compatible with most leading key systems and electronic credentials allowing the user to leverage what is already in place.
- NDE series wireless locks meet the highest industry standards for reliability and durability including ANSI/BHMA A 156.25, ANSI/BHMA Grade 1, UL 10C, UL 294; and meet LEED and ADA requirements.
- The ENGAGE™ cloud-based mobile and web apps simplify lock and credential management
- For basic applications, the ENGAGE™ apps provide the freedom to manage locks, add and delete credentials, and view lock history from anywhere.
- In addition, ENGAGE™ technology enables users who want more advanced capabilities to manage their site with software from one of Allegion’s access control alliance partners. This allows building managers and integrators to seamlessly incorporate ENGAGE™ technology into nearly any existing application.
- ENGAGE™ mobile apps for compatible Apple and Android devices are available on the APP store and Google play.
Thanks to Schlage for the YouTube Videos:
How does it work?
How to Install Video
Contact your local branch for details or to place an order.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kathleen Kempf is the Marketing Manager at IDN-H. Hoffman.