The Securitron AccuPower AQD6 Series Power Supplies are dual voltage supervised units with a battery charger, designed to magnetic/electrified locks, electric strikes, card readers, sensors and other devices in access control systems. The AccuPower AQD6 Series feature up to 16 independently controlled 12/24V DC power limited outputs.
Applications for the AccuPower AQD6 Series include virtually any access control systems with more than a few powered electronic access control devices in Industrial Facilities, Hospitals, and School and Universities.
- Dual voltage 6 Amp 12V or 24V DC field selectable continuous output
- Tolerates brownout or over-voltage input +/- 15% of nominal voltage
- Thermal shutdown protection with auto restart
- Circuit breaker protects against over-current and reverse battery faults
- Dedicated battery charging circuit prevents over-voltage on locking devices
- Expandable up to 16 outputs; Class 2 power limited outputs available
- Available with a single relay fire trigger or individually fire trigger relayed outputs
- MagnaCare® lifetime replacement, no fault warranty
- UL 294 (Rev. 6) Listed
- UL 603 Listed
- ULC S318 Listed
- UL 1481 Listed
- RoHS Lead Free
- 6 Amp @ 12V DC or 24V DC output
- 115 or 230V AC/50 or 60HZ input
- Supports up to two (2) sealed gel, AGM or wet lead acid batteries
- Output voltage ripple at full load 240mV p-p
|High efficiency:||90% @ 24V output, full load|
|Operating Temperature:||-4 to +122F [-20 to +50C]|
|Dimensions:||14″ x 14″ x 4.75″ enclosure|
|Shipping Weight:||12.7lbs [5.76kg]|
To place your order for a Securitron AccuPower AQD6 Series Power Supply or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.