The Securitron DK-12 Digital Keypad is a lower security entrance keypad with optional upgrades for exterior function capabilities. Twelve backlit buttons allow for electronic lock access control in low-light circumstances. Easy to install and field-programmable, the DK-12 is an intuitive access control component that is recommended for those who haven’t programmed a keypad before.
Applications for the Securitron DK-12 Digital Keypad range from access control on interior entrance electronic locks and doors to exterior door functions that aren’t directly exposed to the elements.
- Easy to install all-in-one digital keypad to control electric locks
- Stainless steel backplate with 12 illuminated keys
- True 10 digit operation + “*” and “#” keys
- 99 user code capability which is programmable from the keypad
- Passage mode and Lockout mode
- Request to Exit (REX) input
- Operates on 12/24V AC or 12/24V DC
- 5 Amp Single Pull Double Throw (SPDT) timed, control relay output
- Red and Green LEDs are visible indicators
- Yellow LED provides programming prompt
- Audible keystroke echo
- Includes low voltage mounting ring
- Optional weather cover available
- Single gang, stainless steel plate with plastic backbox
- MagnaCare® lifetime replacement, no fault warranty
- Current Draw and Voltage: 70mA, 12 or 24V DC
- Operating Temperature: -10 to +140ºF [-23 to +60ºC]
- Maximum 30V DC or 300V AC switched voltage
- Dimensions: 4.5″ x 2.75″ x 1″
To place your order for Securitron DK-12 Digital Keypad or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.