The Securitron Digital Keypad Controller (DKC) is a two-door controller which can drive an Aperio kit. It is a stand-alone controller of up to 2 electronically locked doors. Adding door users is fast, simple, and programmed directly from the keypad or upload through a Programming Tool.
- New, easy-to-use, intuitive remote programming option
- Allows users and user codes to be entered from the comfort of the administrator’s desk for later upload to the controllers
- Maintains option for the industry’s easiest keypad programming at the reader or the controller board
- Ability to independently control up to two doors
- Expanded users – up to 250 per reader
- Downloadable audit trail for time/date stamped user access
- Stores up to 2000 total events
- The controller supports any keypad or card reader capable of 26-bit Wiegand output
- Compatible with the ASSA ABLOY Aperio® family of wireless products
- Non-volatile memory for fast recover in power outages with no data loss
- User code and/or hard code disable feature
- 5 Amp DPDT relay output for lock control and alarm shunt, camera call-up or other device interface, REX input
- Configurable keypad sound feedback with keystrokes
- Electrical: 12/24V AC or DC; Minimum 1A supply for the base unit, add supply current for any devices connected to the DC outputs
- Operating Temperature: +32 to +110F [0 to +43C]
- Dimensions: 6″W x 8″H x 3″D
For questions about the Securitron Digital Keypad Controller or to place an order, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kathleen Kempf is the Marketing Manager at IDN-H. Hoffman.