Securitron M62 Series Magnalocks are 1200 lbs. holding force magnetic locks designed for securing exterior and perimeter doors through which criminals could gain entrance to cause substantial economic loss.
- Patented instant release circuit – no residual magnetism
- Fully sealed electronics – tamper proof and weatherproof
- Surface mounts easily with minimal tools
- Mounted using steel machine screws into blind finishing nuts
- Architectural brushed stainless steel finish (US32D/630)
- All ferrous metal surfaces plated to MIL specification
- Hardware accessories available to configure any opening
- Dress Covers available
- Ten feet [3.05m] of jacketed, stranded conductor
- Automatic dual voltage – no field adjustment required
- Lock options include BondSTAT magnetic bond sensor, integrated door position switch, conduit fitting, double and face mount models
- Universal threaded conduit fitting is 1/2″ female – 3/4″ male
- Split Strike Plates and Offset Strike Plates available
- UL Listed
- MagnaCare® lifetime replacement, no fault warranty
- Holding Force: 1200 lbs. [544 kg]
- Current Draw and Voltage: 250mA at 12VDC; 150mA at 24VDC
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +140F [-40 to +60C]
- Shipping Weight: 11 lbs.
To place an order for a Securitron M62 Series Magnalock or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications and Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.