The Securitron MM15 is a combination mechanical and electromagnetic lock designed to match the features needed in ultra-high security scenarios like that of auxiliary detention facilities, mental health facilities, and others. When met with a forced-entry situation, the MM15’s special design delivers 4000 lbs of holding force in the form of two spring-loaded, hardened steel jaws that clamp down to the holding plate to provide an unparalleled level of access control.
Applications for the Securitron MM15 Electromagnetic/Mechanical Lock include mental health care and auxiliary facilities or any other high-security location.
- 4000 lbs holding force provides an unmatched level of security
- Dual voltage (12/24) and dual current (AC/DC) operation
- Mounting plate provides easy and accurate installation
- Fail Safe, but can be installed with a battery backup power supply
- Optional door position switch and anti-tamper switch
- Optional prep for use with 1/2” conduit
- Optional finishes via dress covers include Black, Polished Brass and Satin Brass
- Brackets and accessories to configure any opening
- MagnaCare® lifetime replacement, no fault warranty
- UL listed
- Indoor use only
|Holding Force:||4000 lbs [1814 kg]|
|Current Draw and Voltage:||
|Operating Temperature:||-40 to +140F [-40 to +60C]|
|Shipping Weight:||6 lbs|
To place your order for a Securitron MM15 Mechanical/Electromagnetic Lock or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.