The Securitron TSB3 Touch Sense Bar offers touch-triggered release on magnetically locked, non-fire-rated doors. The TSB3 Touch Sense Bar can be touch-triggered through light gloves or clothing and can be installed on wood, aluminum and metal frame doors.
Applications for the Securitron TSB3 Touch Sense Bar include interior non-fire-rated doors.
- Can be field cut to accommodate non-standard openings up to 48″
- Activates a Dual Pull Single Throw (DPST) 2 Amp rated relay when touched (no mechanical movement) which will allow free egress, or initiates the delay on an exit delay timer
- Backup push button
- 16 ft. [4.8m] 22AWG 6 conductor cable and armored door cord included
- Operates on either 12V or 24V DC
- Available ElectroLynx™ ready
- MagnaCare® lifetime replacement, no fault warranty
- ANSI/UL 294 Listed
- CSA-C22.2 No.205 Listed
- CSFM – California State Fire Marshal Approved
- MEA- City of New York Approved
- CE: EN 50091-1, EN 61000-6-2 Approved
|Current Draw:||40mA at rest; 25mA releasing|
|Voltage:||12V or 24V DC|
|Operating Temperature:||+32 to +110F [0 to +43C]|
|Shipping Weight:||7 to 9 lbs. depending on length|
To place your order for a Securitron TSB3 Touch Sense Bar or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.