The Securitron UnLatch Strike is an electric strike designed for any application to a cylindrical or tubular lockset. The UnLatch supports full dead latch functioning, releases under pressure and includes a latch status monitoring output.
- No cutting or altering of the jamb required
- Fits standard ANSI 4-7/8″ strike cutout
- Also available in Polished Brass (US03) and Oil Rubbed Bronze (US10B)
- Motorized, no solenoids
- Fully concealed installation
- Maintains deadlatch function at all times
- Continuous duty
- Releases under pre-load
- Latch status sensor is standard (SPDT)
- MagnaCare® lifetime replacement, no fault warranty
- UL 10C Listed, 3 hour single door
- CAN4-S104, CAN/ULC Listed
- NFPA-252 fire door compliant
- UL listed to ANSI/ SDI-BHMA A250.13 (60 PSI) Windstorm
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1; E09321, E09322, E09323
- ASTM-E152 fire door compliant
- Patents: 5,474,342; 6,022,056
|Holding Force:||1500lbs [680kg]|
|Operating Temperature:||-20 to +125F [-29 to +52C]|
|Shipping Weight:||1.6 lbs.|
Securitron UNL UnLatch Strike
To place your order for a Securitron UnLatch® Strike Strike, or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.