Security Door Controls HiTower® Series Frame Actuator Controlled Locksets feature access and egress solutions on interior office buildings, elevator lobbies, exit and stairwell fire-rated doors where the use of electric strikes or magnetic locks may be prohibited. Whether you need to retrofit an existing mortise lockset or simply looking for an new one altogether, both the SDC HiTower® 7500 Series Pro & Z7500 Series MOD Frame Actuator Controlled Locksets guarantee regional and national building code compliance.
The Security Door Controls HiTower® Series Frame Actuator Controlled Locksets include the 7500 Series Pro & Z7500 Series MOD; both are ideal for a variety of building types where using controlled access and/or remote control access to keep doors latched (even when unlocked) as needed in Fire and Life Safety building code compliance in Property Management, Hospitals, Multi-Family Housing and Senior Living Facilities.
- Choice of 24V DC, 24V AC, 115V AC
- Fits standard ANSI 4-7/8” strike prep (Except S7560 & S7570)
- Alignment adjustment for wide door gap
- Key latch retraction
- *Fits 1-3/4” to 2” frames, actuator for 1-1/4” – 1-1/2” frames opt.
- Choice of architectural finishes
- ANSI Grade 1 Compliant
- UL Listed for 3-Hour ‘A’ label fire rated doors
- CSFM Listed & MEA New York Listed
- *2″ frame required for fail secure, non-standard 5-3/4” strike plate.
- Meets NFPA 80 & 101 for Life Safety
- 5-year warranty
|Grade:||ANSI 156.13 Grade 1|
|Min. Door Thickness:||1.75”|
|Standard Frame Actuator Strike Prep|
|Dimension:||Standard ANSI 4-7/8” x 1-1/4”|
|Face Frame Thickness:||1-3/4” to 2”|
|Narrow Frame Actuator Strike|
|Dimension:||8-1/2” x 1-1/4”|
|Face Frame Thickness:||1-1/4” to 1-1/2”|
|Fail Secure Actuator Strike|
|Face Frame Thickness:||2”|
To place an order for Security Door Controls HiTower® Series Frame Actuator Controlled Locksets or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the the Digital Communications and Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.