Stanley QED 100 Series Exit Devices are adaptable and cover a wide range of uses. The complete variety of Stanley QED 100 Series Exit Device functions, options and finishes are comprehensive fitting nearly any scenario.
Applications for the Stanley QED 100 Series Exit Devices include exterior and interior access to Schools and Universities, Hospitals and Healthcare facilities, and Industrial Facilities.
- Comprehensive offering. With a wide range of device types, trim selections, and enhanced security features available, you can configure the QED100 series for even more applications.
- Consistent styling. We designed the QED100 series with the same aesthetic features you’ll find in QED200 narrow stile exit devices, so it’s easy to maintain consistent styling throughout your facility.
- Industry-leading warranty. Each QED100 product comes with a lifetime mechanical warranty, a three-year warranty on finish, and a one-year warranty on electrical components.
- Exceeds safety standards. The QED100 series is BHMA/ANSI Grade 1 certified, and significantly exceeds performance requirements. Available options include hurricane compliance and fire rating. The series includes a thru bolt design for enhanced security and durability.
- Easy installation. The QED100 series comes non-handed and field reversible, and is also field sizeable to fit non-standard doors.
- Short lead time. QED100 exit devices are available for immediate shipment.
|Certifications:||ANSI/BHMA A156.3 Series—Grade 1|
|Materials and Options:||
|Sizing and Measurements:||
|Keying:||Keyway options include: BF-SFIC “F”, KW-Kwikset, WE-Weiser, SC-Schlage, GA-Yale, LA-Sargent, LC-Less Cylinder|
|Exit Device Functions:||
To place an order for Stanley QED 100 Series Exit Devices or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications and Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.