The Safety Technology International 6516 Mini Bopper Stopper with Spring-Loaded Hinge is a vigilant protector of the elements for keypad locks. Designed with heavy-duty clear, polycarbonate material to withstand ice and snow from susceptible keypads, the easy to install STI-6516 protects a wide range of security equipment from harsh outdoor conditions.
Applications for the STI-6516 Mini Bopper Stopper with Spring-Loaded Hinge include keypad locks in exterior doors in extreme weather climates.
- Protects a wide range of equipment against vandalism and accidental damage
- Fast and easy installation
- Cover is molded from thick clear polycarbonate material
- Helps stop ice and snow from making keypad units hard to operate
- Can be used over volume or lighting controls
- Stainless steel torsion spring maintains cover in a closed position
- Available in clear or smoke color
- Cover is UV-stabilized
- Comes complete with mounting hardware and gasket
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C)
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use
- 94V-2 flammability rating
To place your order for a STI-6516 Mini Bopper Stopper® with Spring-Loaded Hinge or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.