Select-Alert Alarm Mini Controller
STI has introduced a highly effective way to alert you to any unauthorized use of important electronic devices. The Select-Alert Alarm Mini Controller, STI-SA5000, uses a flashing LED and alarm as a security device and can serve as an inexpensive way to protect valuable units against theft and vandalism.
It can be used on a cabinet or door to emit an ear piercing siren and LED flashing light, if opened without authorization. Select-Alert can be used as a cabinet alarm, door/exit alarm, flashing light linked with a push button/switch, tornado siren, burglar alarm or as an alert for many types of emergency situations. Select-Alert does not restrict legitimate usage of a protected device.
The alarm and LED light have independent timing choices of: 15 seconds, 30 seconds, 60 seconds or continuous. Select-Alert is fitted with a 9V DC battery or external 12 – 24 volts. It can be used as a cabinet alarm, door alarm, link with push button/switch or burglar alarm.
- One Form “C” dry relay contact output.
- Independent strobe and siren timing of 15, 30, 60 seconds or continuous.
- Included tamper switch prevents removal from wall.
- Can be used as a cabinet alarm, door alarm, link with push button/switch or as a burglar alarm.
- 9 VDC battery or external 12 – 24 volts.
- Low battery indicator.
- Switch to select piercing 100 dB alarm or a softer 85 dB.
- Super bright flashing LED.
- Durable, UV-stabilized, polycarbonate construction.
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate housing in normal use (one year on electronic components).
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C).
- Siren offers 32 tones.
Do you have a question, or need a quote? Contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kathleen Kempf is the Marketing Manager at IDN-H. Hoffman.