Safety Technology International (STI) offers a Wireless Battery Driveway Monitor with Single Channel Slave Receiver (STI-34159). It is designed to work in conjunction with a control panel and the sensor detects when a vehicle enters or leaves a protected driveway.
A patented magnetometer sensor system recognizes movement of any large metallic (iron or steel) object that comes in close proximity to the driveway sensor and will cause the sensor to transmit to the receiver. Animals and people will not trigger the sensor. The sensor operates up to 1000 feet away from line of sight from the receiver. Additional sensors may be required for driveways exceeding 12 feet.
- Single Channel Slave Receiver works in conjunction with a control panel (STI-34098)
- Receiver has a Form “C” relay and is momentary or latching
- Weather resistant, battery-powered sensor mounts next to your driveway (2 C Alkaline batteries required, not included)
- Will not be triggered by animals, people or shadows
- Easy installation. No difficult underground wiring
- Program the sensor to the receiver and install the sensor outside
- Operates up to 1000 feet (line of sight) between sensor and receiver
- Wireless frequency is 433 MHz
- One year warranty from the date of original purchase
- Optimal range for vehicle detection is approximately 12 feet
To place an order for a STI Wireless Battery Driveway Monitor or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kathleen Kempf is the Marketing Manager at IDN-H. Hoffman.