The TownSteel e-Genius 5000 Smart Interconnect Lock is a standalone smart lock that comes with numerous smart functions including WiFi-enabled programming, lock or unlock from both inside or outside with a single motion. Each lock is BHMA/ANSI Grade 2 certified, ADA compliant and UL10C 3-hour rated. No hardwiring is required and the lock is powered by 4 AA batteries.
Applications for the TownSteel e-Genius 5000 Smart Interconnect Lock include Multi-Family Housing.
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4″
- Backset: 2-3/8″ – 2-3/4″ adjustable
- Clutched trim
- Latch bolt: 1/2“ throw stainless steel deadlocking
- Faceplates: 1″ x2-1/4″ with radius corners
- Latch Strike: Full lip with radius corners
- Deadbolt strike: 1-1/8″ x 2-3/4″ radius corners with security underplate
- Escutcheon: steel or zinc alloy
- Lever: zinc or stainless steel
- 4″ or 5-1/2″ center to center available
- Programmable at the lock
- Battery operated, no hard wiring required
- Low battery warning
- 12-key illuminated touch keypad
- 800 MIFARE RFID cards/stickers
- Multi-functional app via WIFI available
- Non-volatile memory
- Weather resistant
- 6 pin Schlage® C keyway, standard, high-security cylinder available
- 12-key illuminated touch keypad Code length: 6-10 digits
- 99 pin code capacity
- 800 MIFARE RFID card capacity
- Programmable via WIFI link
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- EU RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC
- ANSI/BHMA A156.12 Grade 2 Certiﬁed
- UL 10C 3-hour Rated
- 1-year limited for electronic
- 5-year limited for ﬁnish
- 10-year limited for mechanical
To place an order for a TownSteel e-Genius 5000 Smart Interconnect Lock or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications and Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.