The Trimco LDH100 Series Lockdown Panic Button is hardware that can be retrofitted to turn the most commonly found exit devices into an easy-to-engage lockdown exit device. The Trimco LDH100 Series hardware doesn’t require a key or hex-wrench to lock from the inside. Simply push a button on the end cap and the exit device automatically locks.
Applications for the Trimco LDH100 Series Lockdown Panic Button is ideal for perimeter doors in Schools and Universities, Government building or other locations where exit devices with lockdown capabilities are required.
- Simple, one-touch mechanical lockdown for exit devices
- Cost-effective, aftermarket or new construction solution
- Does not require a key or hex-wrench to lock down doors
- Durable die-cast construction
- ADA compliant
- Easy installation requires no special tools or removal of the panic device from the door
- Works with hex or cylinder dogging devices
|Available For:||VD – Von Duprin 98/99 & 33/35Also Planned for:
DM – Dorma 9000 Series
MK – Marks 9900 Series
PHI – Precision Apex 2000 Series
SG – Sargent 80 Series
|Finishes:||605, 606, 625, 626, 690|
Do you have a question, or need a quote? Contact your local IDN Branch, or feel free to fill out our IDN Experts Follow-up form below.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications and Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.