The Trine 4200 Series Flexible Strike is not only the tallest electric strike latch in its class, it’s also able to be used in virtually any door frame or voltage setting. The 4200 Series Flexible Strike includes four faceplates to outfit nearly any hollow metal, wood or aluminum frame and multiple voltage settings in AC or DC—it even has a Power Over Ethernet (PoE) option. The 4200 Series promises to be a one stop solution for any cylindrical or deadlatch situation.
Applications for the Trine 4200 Series Flexible Strike include access control systems in hospitals, industrial and multi-family housing sites, or in property management whenever electrified doorway scenarios present themselves.
Features / Specifications:
- Use with cylindrical locksets & dead latches in aluminum, metal, and wood frames
- Strike latch designed to solve auxiliary latchpin problems
- Tallest latch in its class; solves door sag problems
- 1 to 1/16” shallow backset solves frame depth Problems
- 4 faceplates included
- Multiple voltage settings
- 12 or 24V DC
- 12, 16 or 24V AC
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) option
- 1 trim skirt included
- Removable Fascia: Change colors in the field to match your frame
- Grade 1 Strike: 1,500+ lbs. of Holding Force
To place your order for a Trine 4200 Series Flexible Strike, or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.