The Von Duprin 5100 Series Electric Strike is designed as an easy-to-install electric door strike for medium-duty applications. The 5100 Series electric strike is versatile for field conversions being compatible to a wide variety of cylindrical locksets and deadlatch devices. The 5100 Series comes with ANSI/BHMA and UL certifications and is developed to meet high industry standards and engineered for reliability and quality.
Application include doors where it’s important to control traffic flow through an interior and/or exterior opening in retail and commercial environments.
- Designed for cylindrical applications
- Capable of 12 in-field configurations
- Three faceplates standard in every box
- Field selectable 12/24 voltage
- Non-handed, internal solenoid design
- Field selectable power failure mode (fail-safe/fail-secure)
- Adjustable keeper improves fit on tight door preps
- Options include 12V and 24V AC to DC rectifier kits
- Available in three finishes to suite with existing hardware
- Suitable for interior and exterior doors
- UL 1034 listed for burglary-resistant electric door strikes
- Meets ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1 for endurance and dynamic strength
- Meets ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 2, 1300 lbs static strength
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs
- Endurance 1,000,000 cycles
|Retrofits model:||HES 5200, 7000, RCI 7 Series|
|Latchbolt throw:||1/2” to 5/8” (1/2” keeper depth)|
|Face plate length:||4-7/8” or 7-15/16“|
|Lockset:||Cylindrical and deadlatch|
|Number of doors:||Single|
|Frame type:||Hollow metal, aluminum and wood|
|Certifications:||UL 1034 burglary listing|
|Application notes:||Versatile electric strike for aftermarket, covering multiple applications in one SKU|
To place your order for a Von Duprin 5100 Series Electric Strike or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.