The Von Duprin 6300 Series Surface-Mounted Strike for Rim Exit Devices are heavy-duty strikes made to be able to handle high-traffic and high-abuse areas found in the most punishing entrances and exits. Built for versatility in rim exit device applications the 6300 Series can meet electrified strike scenarios for remote release. Also, the 6300 Series are surface-mounted relieving any need for a frame cut or modification.
The Von Duprin 6300 Series is constructed with a heavy-duty stainless steel and meet the requirements for ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 and are both UL1034 listed and UL10C compliant for 3-hour fire-rated openings.
- Designed for use with rim exit devices
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction in BHMA 630 satin finish
- Surface mounted – requires no alteration or cutting to existing frame
- Field-selectable voltage 12 or 24 VDC
- Plug-in voltage connectors included for ease of installation and removal during strike servicing
- Non-handed design provides greater flexibility
- Suitable for interior and exterior doors
- UL Listed
- UL10C 3-hour fire-rated (fail secure only)
- UL1034 listed for burglary-resistant electric door strikes
- Meets ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1
- Endurance and dynamic strength
- 1,500 lbs static strength
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs
- Endurance 2,000,000 cycles
|Face plate length:||9″|
|Lockset:||Exit Rim Device|
|Number of doors:||Singel or pair with mullion|
|Voltage:||Field configurable for either 12 or 24 VDC|
|Power failure mode:||Fail-secure only|
|Handing:||Non-handed design provides grerater flexibility|
|Finish:||Stainless steel (satin) finish|
To place your order for a Von Duprin 6300 Series Surface-Mounted Strike for Rim Exit Devices or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.