Von Duprin 98/99 Series Rim Exit Device: an industry-standard that builders have come to rely on in virtually every market.
The 98/99 Series Rim Device is configurable to fit with a number of exterior trims and can be ordered for vertical rod or exit rim. CHEXIT delayed egress option is available by order. Model availability exists for top and bottom Latch Retraction (LR) or to include Pullman Latches (PL). Locking can come in either mortise lock integration or cylinder dogging.
Furthermore, 98/99 Series exit devices can be ordered UL listed for panic- and/or fire-rated hardware and all come certified by ANSI A156.3, 2001, Grade 1 making it an ideal choice for applications found in Schools and Universities, Commercial Property Management, and Multi-Family Residential buildings.
- Field sizeable
- New latchbolt design provides the industry’s most secure device
- Retro-fit kits available for 98/99 device conversions
- 3/4″ throw, latch bolt (99 & 9975 Series)
- 5/8″ throw, latch bolt (9927 Series)
- Minimum stile width single doors: 4-3/4″
- ANSI/BMHA A156.3 (2008), Grade 1
- UL listed Panic-Rated and Fire-Rated Hardware (USA and Canada)
- Hurricane Resistant Applications available (limited)
- Noise-dampening The Quiet One™ pushpad
Von Duprin® 98/99 Series Rim Exit Device Installation
To place your order for a Von Duprin 98/99 Series Rim Exit Device, or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications & Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.