The Yale 5400LN Series Heavy Duty Cylindrical Lever Lock is durable and designed for commercial, industrial and institutional use in the field. Feature such as a Free Wheeling lever mechanism, wear-resistant chassis plates, heavy-duty lever return springs and through-bolting all make the 5400 Series ideal anywhere high standards are sought out in a lockset.
|ANSI/BHMA||A156.2, Series 4000 Grade 1|
|UL/cUL||UL/cUL fire-rated up to 3 hours|
|Windstorm||Certified (refer to local codes). 5400LN Series can be provided to meet FEMA 320 standards.|
|Mechanism||Heavy-gauge steel, zinc-plated, dichromated|
|Backset||2-3/4” standard; 3-3/4” or 5″ extension link available to order|
|Latchbolt||1/2” stainless steel throw standard; 3/4” throw available to order|
|Guardbolt||Deadlocks latchbolt when door is closed; standard on all locking functions|
|Door Thickness||Adjustable from 1-3/4” to 2-1/4“|
|Fronts||2-1/4” x 1-1/8” beveled standard; flat fronts available to order|
|Lead Shielding||Available to order|
|Cylinders||Brass, 6-pin, keyed-random cylinder with two keys furnished standard, 7-pin available to order. For other cylinder and keying options, see page 31.|
|Strikes||1-1/4” curved lip for 1-3/4” door standard; other lip lengths available to order; all reversible|
|Finishes||Available in 13 finishes, including PVD lifetime finish options for 613. PVD is standard for 605 and 606|
- Free Wheeling lever mechanism increases vandal resistance and reduces the amount of maintenance typically required of locksets with rigid levers
- 13 finish options
- 3 lever designs
- 24 functions including electrified
- Stainless steel latchbolt provides added strength and wear resistance. Direct 1/2″ throw is standard
- A 3/4” latch throw for fire-rated or pairs of doors is available
- Wear-resistant plates in the chassis help extend the life of the lock body and provide smoother lock operation
- Longer thread locking through-bolts through the chassis provide greater stability and prevent rotation
- Lifetime warranted heavy-duty lever return springs prevent lever sag and provide positive return of lever to horizontal position
- Patented (patent no. 6,131,970) door adjustable rose support plates allow for easy adjustment of lockset to fit doors ranging in thickness from 1-3/4” to 2″. Rose spacers available for 1-3/8” thick doors
- Three non-handed lever options (Augusta, Monroe, and Pacific Beach) comply with ADA requirements for easy gripping and operation
- Expanded cylinder and keying options:
- Yale® 6- and 7-pin standard and interchangeable core cylinders including Yale® KeyMark® protected keyway cylinders (see page 11)
- Standard cylinders with Schlage® C and Sargent® LA keyways. Small format interchangeable cores with Best® keyways
- Levers which accept interchangeable core cylinders by Best®, Schlage®, ASSA® and Medeco®
- 3-1/2” roses cover ANSI/BHMA hollow metal door cutout
To place an order for Yale 5400 Series Heavy Duty Cylindrical Lever Lock or for a quote, contact your local IDN Branch.
© Copyright IDN, Inc.
Kwame Shorter is the Digital Communications and Website Specialist at IDN, Inc.