IDN Company: IDN-H. Hoffman
Title/Position: Accounting Department Controller
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Norridge, IL
Leading distributor of door hardware, doors & frames, locksmithing tools, access control systems, video surveillance equipment, and related security products is seeking an experienced Controller to manage its busy Accounting Department. The ideal candidate will have relative experience supervising employees, strong organizational and interpersonal skills, with good leadership qualities. Must be able to work well under pressure without compromising accuracy.
Based in Norridge, IL, this position is responsible for supervising the day to day operations of the Division Accounting Department while serving as a working member of the team.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Reporting directly to the division President and indirectly to the corporate Controller, this position performs professional accounting work, including auditing, analyzing and verifying fiscal records and reports; must be able to prepare accurate and timely financial and statistical documents.
- Position will assist with preparing annual budgets and year-end audit reports and schedules.
- Responsible for supervising and training of department personnel.
- Responsible for banking and other related work as required by management.
- Must have excellent communications skills across all levels of the organization.
IDN, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. To express your interest in applying for this position, please provide the following information and attach a copy of your resume for consideration.