IDN Company: IDN-Acme
Title/Position: Branch Manager
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Dallas, TX
IDN is a leading distributor of security hardware, access control systems, video surveillance equipment, doors & frames, locksmithing tools, and related security products.
Based in Dallas, TX, the individual in this position is responsible for providing superior service to customers throughout the Dallas area.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Manage the day to day operations and a small staff
- Assisting customers by phone and in person (for walk-in traffic/counter sales)
- Using the computer system to provide information on price and availability
- Order processing and related customer assistance. In addition to handling stock orders, this includes processing special orders, presenting promotions, handling customer returns and credit situations, and related tasks.
- Warehouse operations (receiving, picking, packing, shipping)
- Manufacturer/vendor contact for factory orders
This individual should excel in a team-oriented work environment – working with the branch staff to ensure that customer expectations are exceeded and providing contributions that support customer retention goals and company/branch growth objectives.
Key Working Relationships:
The successful candidate will report to the Director of Operations in New Orleans, LA. The individual will work closely with other staff members and with the local Outside Sales representative.
- Must be self-driven & hardworking
- 1 to 3 years of Supervisory, Inside Sales & Customer Service experience (distribution industry preferred)
- Strong computer skills
- Door Hardware knowledge a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel)
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to multi-task
- Team player
IDN Global, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. To express your interest in applying for this position, please provide the following information and attach a copy of your resume for consideration.