IDN Company: IDN-H. Hoffman
Title/Position: Inside Sales
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Omaha, NE
IDN is a leading distributor of security hardware, access control systems, video surveillance equipment, doors & frames, locksmithing tools, and related security products seeking a full-time employee for an Inside Sales position.
The individual in this position will be based in Omaha, NE and responsible for providing superior service for customers throughout Metro Omaha and throughout the State of Nebraska.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Assisting customers by phone and in person (for walk-in traffic/counter sales)
- Using the computer system to provide information on price and availability
- Order processing and related customer assistance. In addition to handling stock orders, this includes processing special orders, presenting promotions, handling customer returns and related tasks.
- Warehouse operations (receiving, picking, packing, shipping)
- Manufacturer/vendor contact for factory orders
This individual should excel in a team-oriented work environment — working with the branch staff to ensure that customer expectations are exceeded and providing contributions that support customer retention goals and company/branch growth objectives.
Key Working Relationships:
The successful candidate will report to the Operations Manager in Chicago. The individual will work closely with other staff members and with the local Outside Sales representative.
- 1 – 3 years of selling and customer service experience.
- Electronic Access Control and Mechanical Hardware knowledge a plus
- Strong Presentation skills
- Strong computer skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task
- Team player
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
To express your interest in applying for this position, please provide the following information and attach a copy of your resume for consideration.