IDN Company: IDN-Canada
Title/Position: Inside Sales / Customer Service
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Toronto, ON (North York)
IDN is a leading distributor of security hardware, access control systems, video surveillance equipment, doors & frames, locksmithing tools, and related security products seeking a full-time employee for an Inside Sales position.
Based in North York the individual in this position will provide a high level of customer service relating to architectural hardware. Identify opportunities and create initiatives to maintain and grow sales volumes in the territory through strong customer and vendor relationships. The successful applicant should be able to coordinate & execute sales strategies with persistence and determination while demonstrating leadership skills, multi-tasking abilities and a desire to exceed customer & company expectations.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Execute daily branch functions for sales, admin and operations
- Uphold company initiatives & policies internally
- Support all branch personnel
- Strive for the highest level of customer service within the branch
- Continuous pursuit of efficiencies to job duties and workflow
- Identify opportunities to continually grow customer base and sales volumes within the territory
- Communication with vendors to ensure deadlines are met
- Maintaining up to date knowledge on an ever-evolving product offering
Key Working Relationships:
The successful candidate will report to the Inside Sales Supervisor. The individual will work closely with other staff members including the outside sales team.
- 1 to 3 years Inside Sales/ Customer Service experience (distribution industry preferred)
- Strong computer skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task
- Team player
- Working knowledge of electronics and access control would be beneficial
IDN-Canada offers a competitive base plus bonus package as well as benefits and RSP program.
IDN Canada is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. To express your interest in applying for this position, please provide the following information and attach a copy of your resume for consideration.
Interested parties should submit their resume with cover letter outlining your related strengths as well as salary expectations. Due to the nature of our business and products carried, candidates must be bondable with no criminal record.