IDN Company: IDN-H. Hoffman
Title/Position: Project Manager (Door Division)
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Chicago, IL
IDN is a leading distributor of security hardware, access control systems, video surveillance equipment, doors & frames, locksmithing tools, and related security products.
Based in Norridge, IL the individual in this position is responsible for providing superior service to customers throughout the Chicagoland area and supporting the needs of the branches throughout the Midwest.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Assisting customers by phone and in person (for walk-in traffic/counter sales)
- Using the computer system to provide information on price and availability
- Preparing job quotes for door/frame/hardware packages
- Preparing job specific submittals to customers for approvals.
- Order processing and related customer assistance. In addition to handling stock orders, this includes processing special orders, resolving pricing situations, handling customer returns and credit situations, and related tasks
- Manufacturer/vendor contact for factory orders
- Outbound customer calls to assist in growing the local business
- Ability to review Spec’s and Blueprints for Take Off’s (Quotes) and orders.
This individual should excel in a team-oriented work environment – working with the branch staff and outside sales representative to ensure that customer expectations are exceeded and providing contributions that support customer retention goals and company/branch growth objectives.
Key Working Relationships:
The successful candidate will report to the Branch Manager at the IDN-Door Division (Norridge, IL). The individual will work closely with other staff members and with the local Outside Sales representative.
- Experience within Division 8. Doors/Frames/Hardware.
- 2 to 3 years Inside Sales/ Customer Service experience
- Strong computer skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel)
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to multi-task
- Team player
- Construction management degree with 1-3 years’ experience in the Division 8 Field.
IDN Global, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. To express your interest in applying for this position, please provide the following information and attach a copy of your resume for consideration.