IDN Company: IDN-Acme
Title/Position: Warehouse Associate
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Denver, CO
IDN is a leading distributor of security hardware, access control systems, video surveillance equipment, doors & frames, locksmithing tools, and related security products.
Based in Denver, Colorado, the individual in this position is responsible for all warehouse associated tasks.
Responsibilities include the following:
• Warehouse operations (picking, packing & shipping customer orders)
• Picking, packing & shipping of warehouse transfers for our branches
• Using the computer system to update files and produce documents and labels as needed
• Stock shelves
• Maintaining a clean and organized environment
• Assist receiving department as needed
Key working relationships:
The successful candidate will report to the Branch Manager in Denver, CO. The individual will work closely with other staff members to help achieve department goals. This individual should excel in a team-oriented work environment – working with the warehouse staff to ensure customer orders are filled promptly and accurately.
• Must be self driven & hard working
• 2 years Warehouse experience (distribution industry preferred)
• Strong computer skills
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task
• Team player
IDN, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
To express your interest in applying for this position, please provide the following information and attach a copy of your resume for consideration.