IDN Company: IDN Global, Inc.
Title/Position: Payroll Administrative Clerk
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Dallas, TX
Leading distributor of door hardware, doors & frames, locksmithing tools, access control systems, video surveillance equipment, and related security products is seeking an Accounts Receivable Clerk.
The Payroll Admin will be responsible for preparation, review, and accuracy of various payroll and benefit functions. Timely processing of payroll and benefit change requests must be performed for a bi-weekly payroll schedule; this requires developing communication lines with employees, managers, and external benefit/service partners. Responsible for HR-related legal notices such as FLSA, COBRA notifications, 401k notices, etc.
This Finance-based position partners with Human Resources to create, verify, and process various reports for Finance and HR as required. Must be able to work across multiple facilities and within the corporate structure.
This position reports directly to the Corporate Controller. The Payroll Admin will work closely with Operations, Customer Service, Marketing and Division Presidents to assist in the new hire process, on-boarding, and payroll processing. Strong interpersonal skills are a must for this position as there is high interaction with employees, managers, and executive levels in IDN.
Responsibilities include the following:
This list is indicative of general responsibilities and is not meant to be a complete list of job duties.
- Payroll review, verifying accuracy, and processing for all divisions, sending appropriate bi-weekly reports
- Set up new hires in Pay Com, ensuring all documentation has been signed and received as required
- Ensure new hires receive Pay Com credentials for accessing web-based time keeping system.
- Process employee changes, ensuring all changes are captured using the Personnel Action Forms in Pay Com
- Initiate and monitor COBRA events
- Review, ensure accuracy, and upload files for 401k contributions and employer match
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and confidentiality
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Ability to be flexible and multi-task; deals well with interruptions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to take initiative
- Experience with personal computers, including electronic E-mail, personal scheduling, word processing and electronic spreadsheet skills
Education / Experience:
- College degree preferred
- PayCom experience 3-5 years experience
All qualified applicants that apply for IDN Global, Inc. will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
IDN Global, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. To express your interest in applying for this position, please provide the following information and attach a copy of your resume for consideration.