Electronic Access Control: (Click for Solutions)
- Is staff alerted by unauthorized ingress or egress to restricted areas or private living quarters?
- Has biometric (finger print or facial recognition) been considered to avoid unauthorized loaning of access cards or keys?
- Does staff carry ID Badges/Access Control Credentials with audit trail?
- Are other entrances equipped with access control products where key cards or other similar items are used to access the building?
- Has a video surveillance system audit been done in the past year?
- If video surveillance is in place, is it being monitored throughout the day?
Key Control: (Click for Solutions)
- Are all locks on classroom doors functioning?
- Are any closets, bathrooms, storage rooms, etc., within the classroom equipped with a functioning lock on the door?
- Are the locks on the classroom doors equipped with a Classroom Intruder function? (These locks allow a teacher to lock the outside lever without opening the door to the corridor.)
- Are the doors equipped with access control locks that allow for immediate lock-down from a central point, such as the office?
Doors & Door Hardware: (Click for Solutions)
- Does your facility have a preventative maintenance program to assure all locks are operating & securing doors properly?
- Do the automatic doors that are accessed by disabled & elderly detect their presence in the opening & delay closing until clear?
- Have the manual closing doors with hydraulic door closers been tested to assure they meet ADA low resistance opening effort standards?
- Are walls and doors protected from damage and scarring from moving objects such as wheelchairs?
- Is hardware treated with an anti-microbial finish to fight infectious disease?
Maternity Wards: (Click for Solutions)
- Is a visitor viewed through an Audio Entry system, and is there communication with the front desk?
- Are the doors equipped with alarms to alert of unauthorized access?
- Are the locks on the doors functioning?
- Are doors equipped with electric latch retraction to allow for immediate lock-down?
- Do patient rooms have a safe or lockable cabinet for patient valuables storage?
- Did you know hardware can be treated with Anti-Microbial products to help fight infectious organisms?
Pharmaceutical Safety: (Click for Solutions)
Patient Records/HIPAA: (Click for Solutions)
Behavioral Health: (Click for Solutions)
- Are specialty locksets installed to prevent the lock from being used as an anchor?
- Are cabinets secure where the handle cannot be used as an anchor?
- Are in-swinging doors equipped with hinge covers or specialty hinges to prevent being used as an anchor?
- Are doors equipped with an alarm to prevent non-approved egress?
ADA Compliance: (Click for Solutions)
Government Security: (Click for Solutions)
Hospital Hotels (HopTel)/Lodging: (Click for Solutions)
Fire & Life Safety: (Click for Solutions)
Elopement: (Click for Solutions)
Hallways & Bathrooms: (Click for Solutions)
- Do the hallways have a protective and rugged coverings to prevent damage from wheelchairs and other moving objects?
- Do the hallways have protective and supportive items to help tenants with support?
- Do private living quarters and community bathrooms offer easy access to personal items, such as toilet paper, while maintaining a GREEN Solution?