Areas of Concern
This section of our website is a tool to help you source materials and supplies that locksmiths rely on to complete jobs. Many of these type of tools and supplies are restricted for the use of those with a locksmith certification and/or an authority having jurisdiction’s registration. The products and services shown are a small subset of the overall locksmith supplies overview set, but they are representative of the products and materials that are used as a locksmith.
Automotive: (Click to see examples of Solutions)
- Are you in need of a mechanical, electronic, or compact key machine?
- Are you looking for a transponder programmer that can take care of all of you automotive keying needs?
- Do you get a lot of foreign or domestic car locksmithing jobs?
Trade Tools: (Click to see examples of Solutions)
- Does your shop buy pin sets in bulk?
- Are you looking for a specialty lockpick or a new lockpick set?
- Does your locksmithing business take you on jobs where you need to do much door prep?
Key Blanks: (Click to see examples of Solutions)
- Do you need to purchase a particular type of key blank(s) in bulk?
- Do you need to reorder a restricted keyway that you own?
Doors & Door Frames: (Click to see examples of Solutions)
- Are you in need of a specialty door type? Hollow-Metal, Wood, Honeycomb core, Polyurethane core, etc.
- Does your job require a fire-labeled door?
- Do you need to order an over-sized door?