Home > Posts tagged "Hollow Metal Frame" (Page 3)


Friday, February 08, 2013

Question: What is an astragal and why do I need one on a pair of doors?   Answer: An astragal is that piece of metal or wood that you see ... Read More »

Translate »
Live Chat

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Questions, issues or concerns? I'd love to help you!

Click ENTER to chat